Your house isn’t selling fast enough
We’ve all heard the stories about someone listing there house for sale and getting offers above asking price within hours or days. It does happen but not every house will sell that way. That’s why the MLS has a category called expired listings. There are numerous reasons why a house won’t sell as quickly, and one of those is not enough equity in the home to cover commissions and repairs.
There is a solution
We do recommend sellers try to sell your house through an agent first because you just may be able to sell quickly and for an acceptable price.
If plan “A” doesn’t work
You do have options. In the US alone, there are millions of of buyers who are looking for “Off Market” homes on a lease to own bases. They are willing to pay full market value for your home in exchange for a little time to get their loan approved.
IT’S EASY TO REQUEST AN OFFER ON YOUR HOME
All you have to do is click here and fill out our brief questionnaire.
We will get in touch with you within 24 business hours and make an offer on your property.
We will make every effort to answer any questions you might have about our program and if you like what you hear, we’ll complete the arrangements and go to closing on your home as soon as you are ready.
It’s as easy as that.
We look forward to speaking with you about the sale of your home.
You are not obligated to accept a buyer until the day “YOU” approve them to move into your home.
Keep Your House Listed
If you acquire a buyer for your house before we bring you a lease option candidate, you can sell your house. You owe us nothing.
This Is Our Process
- We do the qualifying of the tenant buyers
- We pull their credit. We know there will be credit issues, but we try to screen out major issues that would disqualify them from obtaining a mortgage in the future.
- We do a criminal background report.
- We get the lease agreement and supporting documentation signed and bring to you for your evaluation and approval.
- You’ll receive a check for the first months rent before the tenant buyer moves in.